Thanks For Making This Possible! Kindly Bookmark and Share it.

Best Dirty Attitude Status For Facebook - Status Free


It's not an attitude....it's the way I am.

My door is always open so feel free to leave.

LaLaLa....I'm not listening to you and I never will.

Beauty is skin deep but attitude is to the bone.

Life isn't a garden...so stop being a hoe.

This is an A and B conversation so C your way out.

How many bowls of courage did you eat this morning?

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Go find a straw cause you suck.

My mother told me not to talk to strangers....I never talk to myself anymore.

I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.

I don't use drugs....my dreams are frightening enough.

I'd insult you, but you're not bright enough to notice.

Friends don't let Friends drive Naked.

The major cause of auto wrecks is a screw loose in the nut behind the wheel.

I get enough exercise just pushing my luck.

I Refuse To Have A Battle Of Wits With An Unarmed Person.

Jesus loves you but everyone else thinks you're a jerk.

Men are like toilets....they're either taken or full of shit

Go for younger men. You might as well because they never grow up anyway.

 Women don't make fools of men.....most of them are the do-it-yourself types.

A woman's mind is cleaner than a man's because she changes it more often.

When GOD created man...SHE was only joking.

Never chase after a man or a train....another one will always come along.

Women's faults might be many but men have just two....

Everything they say and everything they do.

Women might be able to fake orgasms....but men can fake whole relationships.

All Men Are Animals.....Some Just Make Better Pets.

Guys don't say EX they say NEXT.

Guys are like roses but you better watch out for the pricks.

Guys are like dogs... they'll drool all over you.






Share Your Status With Us

Get Your Own Blogs Like Above

Get your own blog like this one and the above mentioned. Use it for your business purpose, publicity, share your work all over the globe and even EARN MONEY from it. We will design the blog at reasonable prices for you. Get your own blog site for just Rs 499.

Want To Own A Blog Of Yours ? Right Now ? Contact Us.


* Rates vary according to the use, type and complexity of the blog.