+=Heart Melting Story=+
A Woman was Admitted in
Hospital as She was Suffering
from Brain Tumor :(
Her on & Relatives were
Around
her. She Died within a few
Hours :'(
Her Son Cried the hole Day &
Became I'll. He returnd home
the
next day; & wen he opened his
moms cupboard, he found
some
tablets kept in a Letter...
In the Letter it was Written:
"TAKE
THESE TABLETS DEAR; I know
U
Catch Cold Easily after
Crying..."
:'( :( "MOTHERS LOVE MAKE IT
LIVE LONG ♥"
HIT "LIKE" IF U LOVE UR MOM ;)
A Woman was Admitted in
Hospital as She was Suffering
from Brain Tumor :(
Her on & Relatives were
Around
her. She Died within a few
Hours :'(
Her Son Cried the hole Day &
Became I'll. He returnd home
the
next day; & wen he opened his
moms cupboard, he found
some
tablets kept in a Letter...
In the Letter it was Written:
"TAKE
THESE TABLETS DEAR; I know
U
Catch Cold Easily after
Crying..."
:'( :( "MOTHERS LOVE MAKE IT
LIVE LONG ♥"
HIT "LIKE" IF U LOVE UR MOM ;)
