A girl doesn't need lavish things, she doesn’t
need money to make her happy or cuteshit all
the time. What a girl needs is reassurance.
The thought that you have the same feelingsfor her the same amount as she does for you,
is all she needs. Like it would be nice to have
those things from time to time, but it really
isn’t necessary. Just a simple, I love you, I
adore you, or I wanna be with you is enough
to keep a girl going. So step up to the plate
and show she's worth it ♥
need money to make her happy or cuteshit all
the time. What a girl needs is reassurance.
The thought that you have the same feelingsfor her the same amount as she does for you,
is all she needs. Like it would be nice to have
those things from time to time, but it really
isn’t necessary. Just a simple, I love you, I
adore you, or I wanna be with you is enough
to keep a girl going. So step up to the plate
and show she's worth it ♥
