Actual meanings from girls when u chat with her :D
Actual meanings:
TC Bye = Shut up
and Get Lost !
Ahaan ! = I'm really
not interested
inyour stuff baby
...
Hmmmm = So why
are you telling
meall these !
Hey what's up =
I'm bored, talk to
me please..
Cool = I've heard
enough of you
loser !
OK = whatever!
Don't eat my brain
now
Lol = Trust me, I
have absolutely
nothing to say !! :P
Actual meanings:
TC Bye = Shut up
and Get Lost !
Ahaan ! = I'm really
not interested
inyour stuff baby
...
Hmmmm = So why
are you telling
meall these !
Hey what's up =
I'm bored, talk to
me please..
Cool = I've heard
enough of you
loser !
OK = whatever!
Don't eat my brain
now
Lol = Trust me, I
have absolutely
nothing to say !! :P
