Einstein and Banta are sitting next
to
each other on a long flight.
Einstein says, "Let's play a game.
I will ask you a question.
... If you don't know the answer, you pay me only $ 5
and if I
don't know the answer,
I will pay you
$500."
Einstein asks the first question: What's
the distance from the Earth to the
Moon?
Banta doesn't say a word, reaches
his
pocket and pulls out a $ 5. Now, it's Banta's turn.
He asks Einstein,
"What goes up a hill with 3 legs
and
comes down on 4 legs?"
Einstein searches the net and asks all his
smart friends. After an hour, he
gives
Banta $500.
Einstein going nuts and asks,
"Well, so what goes up a hill with three
legs and
comes down with four?" Banta
reaches his pocket and gives
Einstein $ 5..:P:D
to
each other on a long flight.
Einstein says, "Let's play a game.
I will ask you a question.
... If you don't know the answer, you pay me only $ 5
and if I
don't know the answer,
I will pay you
$500."
Einstein asks the first question: What's
the distance from the Earth to the
Moon?
Banta doesn't say a word, reaches
his
pocket and pulls out a $ 5. Now, it's Banta's turn.
He asks Einstein,
"What goes up a hill with 3 legs
and
comes down on 4 legs?"
Einstein searches the net and asks all his
smart friends. After an hour, he
gives
Banta $500.
Einstein going nuts and asks,
"Well, so what goes up a hill with three
legs and
comes down with four?" Banta
reaches his pocket and gives
Einstein $ 5..:P:D
