A HEART Touching Story ♥ A doctor
entered the hospital in hurry after
being called in for an urgent surgery.
He answered the call asap, changed
his clothes & went directly to the
surgery block. He found the boy's
father pacing in the hall waiting for the
doctor. On seeing him, the dad
yelled:"Why did U take all this time to
come? Don't U know that my son's life
is in danger? Don't U have any sense
of responsibility? " The doctor smiled &
said:"I am sorry, I wasn't in the
hospital & I came as fast as I could
after receiving the call... ... And now, I
wish you'd calm down so that I can do
my work" "Calm down?! What if your
son was in this room right now, would
U calm down? If your own son dies
now what will U do??" said the father
angrily The doctor smiled again &
replied: "I will say what Job said in the
Holy Book "From dust we came & to
dust we return, blessed be the name of
God". Doctors cannot prolong lives. Go
& intercede for your son, we will do
our best by God's grace" "Giving
advises when we're not concerned is
so easy" Murmured the father. The
surgery took some hours after which
the doctor went out happy,"Thank
goodness!, your son is saved!" And
without waiting for the father's reply
he carried on his way running. "If U
have any question, ask the nurse!!"
"Why is he so arrogant? He couldn't
wait some minutes so that I ask about
my son's state" Commented the father
when seeing the nurse minutes after
the doctor left. The nurse answered,
tears coming down her face: "His son
died yesterday in a road accident, he
was in the burial when we called him
for your son's surgery. And now that
he saved your son's life, he left running
to finish his son's burial." Moral-Never
judge anyone..... because U neverknow
how their life is & what they're going
through"
Don't Foregt To SHARE Dis.
Thanks For Making This Possible! Kindly Bookmark and Share it.
A HEART Touching Story ♥ Doctor And His Son
Related Statz : Life
Popular Posts
- Single Or Not Put This As Your Status
- Best Dirty Attitude Status For Facebook - Status Free
- Dost Kamine Ke Kamine Rehte Hain
- I Don't Know Why I Did It
- Na Tere Aane Ki Khushi Na Tere Jane Ka Gum
- You Still Love Me When I Look My Worst
- No Matter How Much You Try To Speak
- Pakistani Ladkiyon Ke Boobs Bade Kyon Hote Hain?
- Waiting Too Long For Things That
- Jab Kismat Mei Mohabbat Nahi Hoti
Share Your Status With Us
Get Your Own Blogs Like Above
Get your own blog like this one and the above mentioned. Use it for your business purpose, publicity, share your work all over the globe and even EARN MONEY from it. We will design the blog at reasonable prices for you. Get your own blog site for just Rs 499.
Want To Own A Blog Of Yours ? Right Now ? Contact Us.
* Rates vary according to the use, type and complexity of the blog.
Want To Own A Blog Of Yours ? Right Now ? Contact Us.
* Rates vary according to the use, type and complexity of the blog.
