Thanks For Making This Possible! Kindly Bookmark and Share it.

Want To Have A Brother Like Him

A Man Saw A Small & Poor Boy Lookin
At His Beautifull N Expensive Car, He
Offered Boy To Take Him For A Drive
Aftr The Drive The Boy Said Ur Car Is
So Marvellous It Might Be So
Expensive! How Mch Does It Cost?
Man: I Don't Know My Brother Has
Gifted It To Me
Boy: W0w So Nice Of Him
Man: I Know Wh8 U R Thnking. U Also
Want To Have A Brother Like Him
Boy: No. I Want To BE A BROTHER LIKE
Him
~*~Moral~*~
Always Think Higher Then The People's
Expectations

Share Your Status With Us

Get Your Own Blogs Like Above

Get your own blog like this one and the above mentioned. Use it for your business purpose, publicity, share your work all over the globe and even EARN MONEY from it. We will design the blog at reasonable prices for you. Get your own blog site for just Rs 499.

Want To Own A Blog Of Yours ? Right Now ? Contact Us.


* Rates vary according to the use, type and complexity of the blog.