Thanks For Making This Possible! Kindly Bookmark and Share it.

Why Did I Ever Start

I knew it from the beginning.
I knew it from the start.
That we would never work.
I knew it in my heart. I wanted to try. I had to give it a run. So maybe one day. We could look back at the fun. We tried for a while. We tried and got far.. But
our ending was horrific.. And my heart has a new scar. I knew what would happen. So why did it hurt? I knew who would end up, Being left in the dirt. I took our great friendship.. And tried to make it something more. You took my heart, To try to settle the
score. I knew the outcome.. Before it started.. It was fun while we lasted.. It was fun til we parted. We both took our separate ways. We both took our
courses. We both had our reasons. We both had our forces. I felt myself slipping. I felt you letting go. I called for help. But your reply was no.. We were
such great friends Not so much
anymore.. Now both our hearts are ripped up on the floor. I knew what happen... deep down in my heart. But I wanted to try so bad......why did I ever start?

Share Your Status With Us

Get Your Own Blogs Like Above

Get your own blog like this one and the above mentioned. Use it for your business purpose, publicity, share your work all over the globe and even EARN MONEY from it. We will design the blog at reasonable prices for you. Get your own blog site for just Rs 499.

Want To Own A Blog Of Yours ? Right Now ? Contact Us.


* Rates vary according to the use, type and complexity of the blog.